Monday, June 30, 2008

Hokay, so Germany lost to Spain 0-1.
It was a good game though. Strangely, i don't feel all that depressed/devastated. Must be the monday blues quelling all my other emotions.

People must think i'm insane waking up at 2:45 am to watch some lads play footie[it is something like 12 noon at the other side of the world.], but it was worth it. Missed the first part but heard uncle and dad screaming when the first[and only] goal was scored Although in my state of grogginess, i tumbled down from my upper deck because of the lack of a ladder.

AND DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE'S NO LADDER?

Mom broke it.
When i came home a few days ago and decided to take a short nap, i searched the whole house for that stupid ladder and felt really stupid meself. Finally, mom noticed my furtive searching and figured out what i was looking for. Then she started to explain herself... like how the bottom rung simply snapped off when she was dusting the beds. 'Like Paper,' she said. Oh well. This speaks volumes in my books. If i had no tact at all, i would say something like 'Lay off the upzised mcspicys!', but off course i didn't, or she would have lodged into one of those unbearable lectures.

No ladder suits me fine, but it means i hae to scale the side of my bed by hooking one leg up this little-poking-out-thing while hoisting my entire self up with my arms. And then i end up balancing n my stomach and grasping wildly like a stuck pig. With some luck, i get to bed.

What's not so easy though, is getting out of it. Especially in really really early mornings such as this, when my foot cannot find the poking-out-thing/forget that there actually isnt a ladder.

back to the slaughter house a.k.a school

If our lives were exciting as that of Georgia and Jas, i wouldn't haf-mind going to school everyday. But there is no excitement invovled in at all, except like the whole calss being entertained by the news of someone plummenting down from the fourth floor. This is quite depressing.

At least today i'll get the second book by Louise Rennison XD and lament to sarah G about germany's loss. Don't worry, there's always the world cup.

No comments: