Friday, June 13, 2008

Midwest skies and Musty Sundays.

What a jampacked holiday.

The nine messages i got when i came back from malaysia were non-comforting as well, reminding me of work to catch up with and what not. and other stressful and pressing matters.

'Eh... so you in my team for amazing race rite??' -Luki
of course! the winners stick together. but are any of your otaku otaku friends joining this time??

'Smart girl! XP okay enjoy yourself in m'sia! get me some nice stuff!' -Emi
Whoops. truthfully, i got this only when i came back. Mahahaha. So about the nice stuff.... hmmmm.

'Hahaha sorry i didnt reply. I think i was half asleep. what the hell are you doing? 3.22 still havent sleep!' -cherry
Another late-sleeper.

'wan 2 go gym??' -Lucy
Sorry, but my ailing bones cannot stand. spirit is willing but the flesh is very very weak!

'I still have your tee shirt you know... when you coming to collect??' -the other lizzie
when i have time i suppose... but you live all the way in kovan?!

'MEHHH what is this go to malaysia and you don't tell me. Let's go sand ski-ing together and SHOPPING.' -Claudia
Shopping is another stressful issue. I've had enough of that with mother and my gabbling sisters in m'sia. Its more tiring then running 2.4, yes.

'Hey have you done any studying during the hols?' -Sarah Anne
What.... this brought me right back to earth. gahhhhhh. stuuuuuuudyyyy

'HEY going for cycling tmr??' -Mel'
apparently, i did. alot of falling down involved, as usual.

'yes XD' -Jenn
can't remember what i asked her before i cleared my sent items.

Malaysia was quite enjoyable. The hotel we stayed in was huge! And all at a reasonable price too. It was more of an eat-all-the-good-food-i-want trip instead of lets-shop-till-we-drop trip. Food is my first love. I bought my own, private room from my sisters[cost me a good forty RM but it was worth it] because i needed to get away from their slob-biness and messes. Pictures will be up soon! i missed my ovation, which mom REFUSED to let me bring along.

Cycling today was the shizzle man. aching muscles awake! For once Jennifer didnt have something on and came to join us. Dinner at Kenny Roger's with kor andry was full of laughter and snorting out pieces of half-digested corn muffin bits. Took a lift home from aunty stella

not looking forward to school at all.
Because of this 'school' thing, i will have to miss wakeboarding AGAIN on wednesday morning. Hearing what mark has to say[i say mark because he is usually highly unexpressive on his views and has that stone face all the time.] about it gets the adrenaline going already. I don't see why Nick, who is also sec four, does not have extra lessons!!! And he is going for it, mind you, along with Kelvin, Leng2 and Mel. Sucks big time.

Oh and the little thing called CCA is messing up my already dwindling social life, which has stopped for nearly all the sec fours, leaving us to suffer. Sheesh. Who knew concert would be this tiring??!! and now i have to spend all my afternoons with three other reluctant sec fours and a very noisy three hours, when i could be sand-sking or wakeboarding!!!! what's wrong with me??! ARGGGGHHHHH.

Gotta stop complaining.
Baking tomorrow at aunty carolyn's and jamming at GM before that. XD yay.

No comments: