Friday, June 20, 2008

three cheers for these fears.

Dwindling times.
Its all gone grey,
I'm just waiting for you to get tired of this,
So that i can throw up my hands
and give up for the rest of the world.
________________________________________

Guitar Hero/ROCKBAND at nicole's!!!!
WAHOOOO.

it was actually a little of an anti-climax from AHHEM where we first stood in awe of the incredible machine. Janna and Adeline was there for some reason mahahaha playing some cow game. Emilia is a much better cow then me.

Anyway me Emi and Gerry formed our own AWESOME band, called PARAHMORAYE. Because that's how paramore is really pronounced XD and it's italian for sausage and everybody loves sausage.



Janna is noob. lol. it was funny to see her hitting the drum machine.



We had that many fans after a whole afternoon. Topping the 'Ngs' and 'AnnaNicolewings' band, yes! we own your butts.

Rushed to church.
These people from New Zealand came down by request of Uncle Chris, of course. And they were really professional as well. It was a good time to learn. But i had to stuff my fist in my mouth several times at the later part of the evening when i was learning blah from the electric guitarist. He has a really thick accent, that shortens words such as 'astonish' into a simple 'ASS-nich'.













Movie marathon as SAL'S.
watched the sixth sense which was simply AWESOME. and august rush. and three quarts of valentino, which was freaky.














Well tmr's the amazing race.

I'm once again with luki and his two other friends. Brilliante yes? Somehow the situation altered so much so that jie leng insisted on putting me in an all guys team AGAIN. sheesh. Nick, however, is stuck with shirley's team i think. Poor him.
Wish me luck! Another victory perhaps??

No comments: