Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Now is the only moment that lasts forever.


Stuck on the words
Grappling endlessly for none
If only someone bothered to ask
what it is that we want
We've gone so far
To write of places we've been
and to sing of stories we have heard
But now's the moment that lasts forever.

______________________________________________

I AM DONE FOR.

That is it. After today, i might as well shave my head and join the circus.


Alright the performance in the morning was okay-ish i suppose, but from what i hear it was rushed and too messy. crappity crap. Fast forward to chemistry lesson when i realised along with seven other people that i didnt do the chem ws?! Which was due tmr but of course nobody effing bothered to speak up. Pissed off and sheez. So much for 'no homework' due tmr!


Fast forward to biology class.

Was doodling some designs for the Renegades Tee-shirt shop during bio, which was 'opened' yesterday to raise funs for our EOY Japan trip[hallelujah!!]. Ms voon noticed my distraction i suppose, which i should have heeded as a sure warning. Then she said something like 'I'm sure you're not with me stacy...' and then she took my paper and started reading it out. HOLY GUACAMOLE. It was one of those word-doodles thing and one part of it read 'THE MOON SHINES ON THIEVES ON GARDEN WALLS etc etc', which was the corniest and also the PART which ms voon read out.

Talk about embarrasment. So for the rest of the lesson, had to endure hoots of laughter and geraldine serenading in my directing, saying 'THE MOON SHINES! THE MOON SHINES!!!', then having muscle spasms. All's far in laughter. Then when class ended, i scrambled to the teacher's table to take back my scrap of paper and i realised she took it along with her.

Good grief. And in the class diary was written 'OK. StacEy, however was writing poetry?? on a piece of construction paper.'

Cue, massive breakdowns of laughter.
I will now have to murder whoever reads that diary, and pray to the dear lord that ms voon doesnt show/tell anyone about my construction paper which she stole from me[invasion of private property. Constitution! constitution!] and have a good laugh for the weekly staffroom gossip.

Infact, Sarah G said after school she spotted ms Voon having a laugh or two with mr quek, one of my arch nemisis. It is all i can do not to suspect her of doling out soupspoons of embarrasment to the masses of so-called qualified teaching population. ARRGGHHH. Fabulous fabulous fabulous.........................................................................................

To heap misery upon misery, tomorrow is Chinese O levels.
SO HERE COMES A BRAND-NEW, HIGHLY FOCUSED ON ACADEMICS, ME.

And there are a ton of things else i have to do.

RESOLUTIONS.

1. I will stop drawing/doodling/writing POETRY[so called] in class.
2. I will stop reading 'Knocked out by my nunga-nungas.' and the rest of the series in class.
3. I will stop trying to annoy fabeha by telling her lame jokes, and stop being afraid of her death glare.
4. I will stop drawing mr quek in mr potato form during physics classes.
5. I will pack my cupboard and arrange the stacks of mouldy notes and ecetera in categorized form.
6. I will not kill my menopausal mother who has lack of cooking skills and has violent moodswings, and refrain from being ruthless to younger sister. That schmuck.
7. I will get tee shirt and pencil cases and other assortment of items from lizzeh VERY VERY SOON. it is a wonder i managed to survive without a pencil case until now.
8. I will stop getting heavily influenced by The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book Lingo, such as saying Nunga Nungas/Nuddy-pants/lavatory, and laughing about it for hours on end with Clauds.
9. I will stop finding ways of getting my name in the class diary.
10. I will no longer entertain suicidal thoughts after the whole embarrasing incident, and thinking of my last words. Maybe right a poem or two about it. hurr.

Me and genevieve had a very funny conversation on the way home, but i forgot what we said. It is hilarious really, the things we are able to come up with. Pity i don't know half of it.

When i went to collect my glasses with mother today she saw my scar on the back of my neck and freaked out about it. It was supposedly'healed' after her miracle cream, but somehow it got this way again. Then she said 'I don't care anymore, your head can jolly well rot off.'

Then she laughed for what seemed like hours.
Goodness, no wonder people say my sense of humour is weird. Now you know where it comes from.

Goodbye all.

No comments: