Wednesday, July 09, 2008

He said he likes Modest Mouse.

Strings and beats don't speak,
but they feel for me.
What am i to say,
That indeed you take breaths away,
stealing silent whispers from
tips of tongues.

You're not here,
and i don't know what to feel.
If only there was a way
To make the minutes fly faster,
I would move time itself,
Just for a glance.

______________________________________

Two surprise parties to plan and attend duly. Chemistry test tomorrow testing our endurance limits, E math on friday and a TON of a math homework. That stupid dama production and leading Praise and worship for LN on saturday. CCA combined on saturday[which means missing a math tutorial which i absolutely need to attend.]! I can hardly take the pressure. I sure thought i had a life, well at least a modicum of it.

I fully intend to take a bath and stick my head of wet hair outside the window. Hopefully, some cold germ will get into my system and paralyse any bodily function needed to attend school.

If only i had a disease that could make me homeschooled, but is non-painful. A weak heart would do just fine, no complaints about that.



Goodbye all.
P.S, Aaron johnson, haunt my dreams tonight. Ah.

No comments: