Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On warmer nights


Every few months, due to an unhealthy diet of Macdonalds take out and fat-laden prata suppers (also the lack of exercise, but who's keeping score?), I catch the flu. When you're rolling around in bed in a feverish fit at 4am in the morning, the only thing to do is calm down and READ. Thanks to ms. Hepburn and also Sylvia Plath's mildly disturbing Bell Jar, which helped me through a pretty hectic night.

On a slightly unrelated note; The fact that university tutorial teachers don't give tuppence if you show up for class or not, gives little satisfaction when you skive off school. Oh delinquency of Junior College days, how I miss you! Oh and I'm proud to say that I only took 3 hours to write a 200-word commentary on music and culture for a particularly annoying critical writing course. Whoohoo, procrastination and underachievement.

And now, for some more 30 rock!

No comments: