Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life is rock n' roll


A few things!

1. The university life has begun! I can't remember if anyone has told me, but apparently, you can be invisible in college and still survive. Made a few friends, ate lots of lunches, so school hasn't changed much since, well, ever.

2. TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB. Phenomenal. They rocked it, period.

3. BROOKE FRASER. She did not rock it, on the account that she had bronchitis and cancelled the show a mere hour before doors opened. Us, being a five-minute walk away from TAB and pleasantly dining @wendys, were not amused.

4. Finished watching Parks & Recreation last week. It is seriously the most hilarious sitcom I've seen since the Office, and that is not easy to beat. Amy Poehler, and the rest of the cast, is gold! Also watched a lot of As Told by Ginger, and that too, is brilliant.

5. My book depository order arrived on Saturday and I've been too busy reading John Green, Sylvia Plath and Homer to start on any readings. The thought of opening my linguistic texts now, as compared to the poetic genius that is Plath, disgusts me.

And that is all, for now :)

No comments: