Sunday, August 07, 2011

My Neighbour, My Creator



Instead of contemplating the vagaries of starting college tomorrow, I should be at Lollapalooza right now cheering on Wye Oak & their beautifully honest, indie music. Even though we've just returned from taking a Europe backpacking tour, I can't help but think of the hundred possible trips I want to make in the future. The first on the list would be going for massive music fests in the US & UK; Glastonbury, Leeds, Reading, Coachella, Wanderlust, Vans Warped Tour, Summerfest, Pitchfork... days of interesting crowds and music and magic. All a bit risqué, but well, a girl can dream.

For consolation, I AM catching Two Door Cinema Club this week, who are coincidentally one of the few UK headlining bands at Lollapalooza this year. Also, Brooke Fraser is on Friday, and I'm so incredibly excited to watch this gig, you will not believe. At the very least, the thought of these two concerts will get me through my first week at university :/

No comments: