Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spidey & Gwen Stacy

I don't often rant about movies but this... THIS WILL BE PHENOMENAL. With Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy (!), Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst just seem, well, impossibly sad.

I'm so biased, BUT I LOVE ANDREW AND EMMA. They are incredibly talented and also, incredibly hot. Always a bonus. Anticipation for this film is driving me nuts; it only comes out in 3D on July 3rd next year. Why Columbia Pictures, why?



Anyway, besides waiting eons for new films as such, I've been indulging in many oldies. Remember As Told By Ginger anyone? Anastasia? Only if you're a '90s kid. They help me to blatantly ignore linguistic readings, which have been piling up like mad. We'll worry about those later. For now, we enjoy!

No comments: