Saturday, September 12, 2009

So tell me darlin', do you wish we fall in love?

Slip your joy in
where the sun don't shine,
You are a thousand diamonds
around my feet,
Radiant steps don't cost a dime,
No, not in my world.

I'll bring you a slice of good life, honey,
If you'd dance
like you don't care.

Sidewalk tunes don't cost a dime,
not when we sing them.

__________________________________________


Distracted diving and delving into pens and papers, nights at the wrong places and late-night novels. Life can be strangely satisfying and frustrating, at the same time. Studying is so not my forte.

JC life, as I can summarise, is like the O-level-cramming-jaunt, except 24/7.

Onto probably the most heavily commented photo album in facebook history! Kai, I abhor you.

The Bin's fascination of Simlin's shorts was nauseating, to say the least.




Newly coined maxim of: NKL (nicholas-kenneth-leon) the new LOL.

Check out, our bling, yo.
Yiwen try to be cool!

vomit face.


Mozzie proceeded to do the robo-dance with me after a while. That is why we are friends.




Best shot of the day, actually.

Moz: Let's act like coolies!


Holidays have been so-so. Sleepover stint is officially over. Went PRAWNING with Dayna and we didn't even catch one prawn. Tres pathetique. Haha sleepover=phaaail.

Crashed clauds, and had some major snooze fest. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life (doesn't mean its one heck of a ride though! Life is a highway.) Breakfast at Tiffany's and ice-cream for breakfast as always:)

I miss mother. Thank god she's coming back tomorrow, the house is an absolute mess.

Cobra starship and Shiny Toy Guns on the feel-good playlist this week. Also, I think that Ellen is probably the best thing that has happened to American Idol since... well, since ever. Who needs ya paula! Here's looking forward to next year.

PW, is the bane of my existence.

Cheerio everyone, have a good last day till the torture begins.

No comments: