Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pretty. Reckless.

Andrew de Torres of The Scene Aesthetic :)

2nd last week before promos has been absolute pig swill. Project work worries, unbearable teammates and a ear-infection that simply won't go away (yuck, i know.)

Jen was a real peach and loaned me her Ipod for the week, which has been the ONLY saving grace. So muchos thanks to her :) I have been going through piles and piles of my old CDs, and my room looked a bit like a war zone the past few days, but its been great. Three days without a plug-in, it's like real death (BIRKIN REFERENCE! BIRKIN!)

On the playlist this week is TSA (cal's unwanted E.P. turned out to be tops for me), lots of the Beatles and old Cobra Starship songs, which are still the best :)

A string of conversations with Ken and Kai about the fabfour revealed something rather shocking about 'The Genius', who said that Paul M looked like Joe Jonas. Needless to say, I was aghast. Paulie, is legendary! Si?

The new Beatles mania is wonderful but disheartening at the same time! D:

Also, saw a recent clip wherein Vicky-T was singing Leighton Meester's part in GGGB live, for obvious reasons. And some dork said 'Who is that random girl?! Leighton's so much better!'

Oh giddy aunt. Awesome keytarist of the band itself, need I saw more.

I miss this like HELL (where's sid?! Wait, I don't care.) but the 4th season is coming out soon, joy for all! Wicked clothes, too.

Midnight. I should be exhausted from staying at the airport for 486284 hours with Tiara AGAIN (Met XQ too, loud much?). Tomorrow's the end of the week and one more day closer to promotionals good grief.

On a brighter note, 3 MORE MONTHS TO CHRISTMAS! let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: