Wednesday, September 23, 2009

10 Things I Hate/Love About You. Yeah you.

Zip lips,
Chapstick.
Because we all have our secrets
Closets full of them.

Do you remember how it feels
to live in a dream?

________________________________________

To ten of you out there,

1. I think you're the only person that I've had so many real conversations with. We lead separate lives now, where are you? We used to be so close.

2. Hey, everything's gonna be alright :) Chin up.

3. I wish you would pluck it up and tell me how you feel. Sometimes I feel so confused, but yes I think I might... you too.

4. We've known each other forever, you're crazy, we have the best times, and I like. HAHA.

5. Hello good friend, open your eyes. You think you know me, but you'd be surprised.

6. There's no saying 'good riddance' to the past, and that's you. Smell of creamed coffee, playing guitar riffs together between late-night study jaunts, you just don't forget. Things are different now, but I still miss you.

7. I still remember that you were the first friend that I ever hugged. I told you this recently, and you laughed in my face and hugged me back, about a billion times since. You also owe me a steak dinner <3

8. Um we are watching a movie together on Friday, despite it being 11 more days to promotionals. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE *winks

9. You've changed. I used to hate it, but now its okay, I understand.

10. The last one's for me. Dear self, never forget to lie in the grass and play in the rain. Love, always.

No comments: