Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dance! Until you just can't.


Hey lover,
do you remember when,
we used to dance in your apartment
till neighbors would knock on your door?

I wanna do it again.

________________________________________

Today was probably the longest day in my life. It definitely did not help that I spend history breaks running away from a certain-someone. Eek.

One day I will drop dead from all the work, drop dead inside. Heck it may already have happened.

Tomorrow is Jubbly-time! Rock-climbing on Friday, scavenging around cemeteries with crazy loons, barbeques and eating the 'best-oluah(?)-in-the-world' with crazy Dayna who flashed a-not-so-PG-13 sign from her car window after night study. Hopefully, the remedy for the long week to come!

Damn, I really need a camera.

No comments: