Monday, August 03, 2009

Chasing my dreams with a coke and a smile

White circles on the wall,
dark stars on the ceiling.
Somehow I can't seem to dream in colour,
without you around.

_____________________________________

Monday blues. The rest of the week is not looking promising. Why I was ever stupid/insane/retarded to take up H2 math, I do not know.

Although Dayna's nonsense and her sudden-morphing into a lesbian (other people kiss, and i tell. Tiara got two pecks on the cheek from the Perv!) was rather amusing. Empty threats of raping or peeing all over yours truly will not faze me. HAHA.

We also won Oliver's team today at Handball. Hoorah for the awesome team comprising of ZY, Amos, Nicholas, Kai, Dayna, Suat! I promised i would say something in ode of Suat Ning, who proved to be our team's secret weapon with all the spot-on goals! YOU ROCK C2. and please bring more sweets tomorrow.

I abhor having to stay back till six thirty everyday for Music Ministry practice in preparation for national day mass on Friday! I'm not even Catholic. Okay yes, I'm a lazy lout of a leader, who has to be dragged to MM meetings by the president, but at least I'm not a tosser like Nick The Guitarist. Swearing in the prayer room! I will not be surprised if lightning strikes down on him or the floor opens up and swallows him.

9 more days to lady gaga. God knows I need a break.

No comments: