Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wet Skin.

He was there,
and i didn't know,
but i loved him so.

______________________________________

I am exhausted. Weekends are supposed to be a week to catch up with homework and clock in a few hours of sleep, but not in my calendar.

As if the physical exertion on saturday wasn't enough (I am sunburnt to the bone from the bball games.), i went to sleepover at Bex's house. Of course, we don't SLEEP. More so, if Liz decides to come at 12 midnight after landing at the airport from INDIA. Don't ask me!

Slept for barely five hours and had to go to church. I've never really had a hangover, but i bet this is how it feels like. The worst part was the four-hour trek we had AFTER service, going up and down BThill in preparation for mount KK. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!

It was so bad today that in the end, the twenty-five-strong group had withered to a throng of exhausted ten, who actually completed the five flights of (apparently) 1000steps. It was sick! Dinner with mom and jie ains, and then home to nurse my throbbing tootsies.

I need to sleep. Or i shall snap at the certain someone more so than usual during history break tomorrow. DAMN. screw school.


*blog edit at 9:54pm

Oh and please. Stop being such a twat and annoying everyone in the vicinity. Your pathetic attempts to garner attention from us isn't working, thanks.

No comments: