Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ain't no sunshine.

'And she could hear the silence, feel his stare. His faint murmurs of a voice, cutting through the air. Like a ragged fire running through her veins, she believed for a moment that she could feel his words filling the air around her, kissing her skin.

But perhaps it was just an echo.'

_______________________________________

This morning, my left contacts fell clean out of my eye. Was in a total dilemma, standing in the middle of a dusty train station with a flake of shriveled plastic in one hand. With a HELL lot of luck, managed to push it back into my eye (erlack! how gross this sounds.)

And thus ends my exciting story.

Anyway today Cube 2 and I got scolded my lao shi for laughing too much. BLAME SUAT NING, she laughs like a horse extremely loudly. And than lao shi said that I'm going to be separated from C2 and put somewhere else! Can you say 'Schezier' any faster?! Please please please not the class weirdo.

Kai zhen was being ice-y dice-y as usual. She's a mcfly fan! I took a picture of suat ning's ahhem 'recent' photo which i shall not post here cause I'm aussome like that. But it provided us with the usual, and extremely neccesary morning laughs.

GP tutorial was like water torture. Everyone was falling asleep (wonderful photo opportunity), even ruizhi, the resident good boy. Poor Ms Chua! She can barely keep the class in order as it is, but its a hundred times worse when your students don't give a hoot and fall into slumber. PE lecture was even worse and RIDICULOUS.

Mel messaged me to accompany her to T1 AGAIN but i was waayyy to out of sorts. Plus ten minutes later, Patrick announced that he too, was travelling from harbourfront to go to T1 for some shopping. Which is bullpoopy, since VivoC is practically next door. Maybe some other time :D

Skive off, anyone?




I miss you. Singing 'I've Got You' at the top of our lungs and prancing around in plastic tophats. Smearing birthday cake off each other and exploding marshmallows in the oven. Summer smiles and an unshaven cheek.

No comments: