Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I don't know about you, but I came here to party.

I am a buoy in the ocean of dancers,
To whom are you grooving too?
Joint hips convince,
what lips do not tell.

The boys are so good,
at making their faces to masks,
Yes they are magnificent,
Kings clad in jeans and too tight sweaters.

So i don't know about you,
but i came here to party tonight.
Party dresses and party sweats,
Floods in an empty room.
____________________________________


Cal is still wicked at arrangement.
Anyway yesterday's MM meeting was a bit bizarre. Our rather unprofessional choir almost made Mr. Rajoo tear out his hair. And it was even worse that i am playing the BONGO (yes percussionists, you may very well laugh your heart out now) for mass. This is certainly more than bargained for.

In serious need of jamming partners. Pronto.
I need more money (talk about being materialistic) to buy more records. Crikey its been way too long. HMV jacked up the price of Forever The Sickest Kids and i stupidly went to purchase it two weeks ago, and now the price is down by a tenner. But it IS a rather good record :D

Tim sent me some new Big Band music recommendations and they are truly the shizz. Lord please give me some rather undeserved and sudden Saxophone skills please, thanks.

School has been so-so: Running away from the Dustbin every history break like an artful dodger, learning nothing from my chinese mentor Virginia KATELYN and teasing ZY endlessly about him being a house husband. Speaking of which, Suat and I seem to have an innate ability to annoy the guts out of ZY. He totally abhors us! Its scary. Beware the wrath of the HH!

Kai called me a fair-weathered friend?! What bull. I am hurt.

Missed free cone day and i'm still bummed bout that. Why can't Island Creamery have a free cone day? Or a free mudpie day? FREE BAKED ALASKA DAY?!

Its raining now. Stormy weathers, heart-flighter.

Night all.

No comments: