Thursday, April 02, 2009

Jamie all over.

Leave the bottle out of the picture tonight,
Because tonight we start all over,
We paint a new picture,
We'll write a new story of you and me.

He's a mystery,
borne of the scent of wet grass and cherries,
Don't you know I run where I'm safe?
But why do you sing,
to everyone but me.

I don't want to belong,
anywhere else,
but in your arms.

Summer was painted in your skin,
How you take it for granted,
I believe the gods gave you to me,
But why do you kiss
Everyone but me?

____________________________________________________

'So what do we do now?'

SKINS officially ended this week with an absolutely lousy ending. Freddie loves effy. Effy loves Freddie back. EFFY AND FREDDIE STILL NOT TOGETHER.

The only consolation was that we got to see a granny-race on the last episode, which was hilarious.

Basketball on monday was wicked, and since Mrs Tan a.k.a Massive Tushy didn't come, we had an inaugural Boys VS Girls championship. Obviously, the boys were totally thrashing us till Keiran volunteered to be a girl [owning up to his feminine side, see?] and started doing all the fancy mooves. I think we won :D

Failed a math test. Mrs Yoong hates the three of us so much. Perhaps i have a certain affliction with math teachers.

Besides that, what i recall from this week is the multiple times we've tried to dodge KW, better known as Dustbin. He is really the epitome of the word Annoying. I could forgive him at staring at people while the eat their food or smile at inanimate objects, but the fact that he keeps stealing glances at Amy's underclothes or SUANNING the rest of us is rather inexcusable.

Suat Ning: Eh stace, wanna go for maths tuition together?
Me: YES! i need it. fast.
*KW lumbers over. Smiling.
KW: eh i need maths tuition.
Suat ning: What?! Kang Wei, this is for people who totally flunked CA like us okay? and you got like 20/25 for maths test?!
KW: I can fail if i want to.
Me: *Gets immensely pissed off. What the. KW, what are you talking about?
KW: Let's go for tuition as a class! *SMILES.

Mein gott.
Not to mention that PW isn't getting any better at all. My life is a supermassive blackhole [thank you the muse for giving me the words.] Thank god i have Zhi Yoong or i don't think i'll still be sane.

Hell lot of essays to write.
See you in a bit guys!

No comments: