Tuesday, March 17, 2009

mandy goes to med school


He's my drug,
don't you think he'll get it by now?
Pills don't do good enough,
I'm done with all that sniffing,
Let's get that loving going,
Going strong.

________________________________________

Today i stared at something for five minutes and then realised it was my hand.

Also, i let Ellyn put a post-it in my hair, forgot all about it, and walked out of the house.


Anyway, enough about my many flaws and stupidities. Basically spent the whole day with gran and being a good grand daughter. Gran's a lot better now :D although she sometimes forgets what year it is (it goes as far back as 1949) and calls me my sister's name.

The. Cardigans. are. awesome.
And so is mike stern (lizzeh he said that i was beautiful!!!)

Tomorrow is a full day so goodnight all you suckers.

No comments: