Sunday, March 15, 2009

If you've got the poison, then i've got the remedy

I thought i had heard something,
Something ring,
Someone else's heartsong,
and it led me to you.

Turn off all the lights,
Because the melody,
Well its pretty infectious,
Dance with me,
Tonight we belong in harmony.

______________________________________

Holidays are here! A cause for celebration? A well-deserved break from the hype of JC life perhaps (well not for odac-ers because they are climbing four mountains in three days...?!) but its just another week to catch up on studies.

We've been playing so hard (two phonecalls in a week?!) that i think i flunked CA tests. Amethyst and I got into a hell lot of trouble for the most ridiculous things too. But as Amanda would put it, 'We make better mistakes tomorrow!'. How vair funky.

I love it how during lectures when there's so much noise and then suddenly everything quietens down and a single voice is heard saying something hilarious. Like during Literature.




Sim lin looks she's about to spit at me.

Amos = class labourer. and voluntarily!!



AWWW LIZZIE FO FIZZIE SO CUTE!!



Tiara doesnt know where to look at.


Anyway.

JAZZ WEEK!!

Awesome time this week. Besides 'gigging' out with the band as ms kang would call it, the concerts were fantastic. Although on friday Nick and I had to sneak into the Mike stern & dave weckl, since they had a free bar. So plan >>> I had to pretend to uncle richard's hooker and call him 'sugar daddy' and aunt lisa made nick her toyboy! Well i was used to their usual antics, but nick was like 'OMG' in his expressionless way, if you get what i mean. So anyway i guess that ruse kinda worked because they never stopped us and we watched a wicked concert.








Yesterday i had to go get guitar strings for my ovation since dad snapped the strings while attempting to play 'House of the rising Sun', so rushed like crazy before performance to get it. I asked whether i could restring my guitar at yamaha and they said ok, so i sat on the chair and started to restring it. And about seven-eight people came up to me and asked whether i could show them the range of keyboards/if i could plug in the amps for them/how do chromatic tuners work. Thank god for the kindly yamaha guy who rescued me from the constant interruptions later on.

Dinner with ms kang was brills! We had a real blast :DDD patricia is such a gossip mama its shocking!! lol.




SKINS THIS WEEK WAS FLIPPING AWESOME.

196 people 'hearted' this picture on the photosite. Freddie you are smoking hot.




Have a happy holidays everyone! I hate being left alone in singapore when everyone's overseas. BAH. We deal with what we have!

Cheerio.

No comments: