Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Champagne's fo celebrating (I'll have a martini)

He's electric,
and its breaking ground,
beneath my feat,
just so he can catch me
when i fall,
Oh his touch i can't deny.

______________________________________

Ola all!
Holidays were pretty swell :D first few days were downright boring (although i did catch up with a bit of that claudia and lizzie madness.) and then we had that gig on thursday and some amazing race shizz on friday.

So Mosiac Music Festival has come to an end, but i can say that this is pretty much the snazziest one yet! With the plus factor that i had a ton of free tickets and a fantastic gig schedule. Although there were many bands that i wish i could have caught (Indigo girls, cinematic orchestra, battles, the oh-so-contreversial Of Montreal... the list goes on.) but the ones i went to were brills, so i guess that covers up. Here's to the next one guys! maybe we'll be earning money next time too :D

Some pictures from the race on friday.

that's meylis making sure the bratty kids don't mess up with our hung letters for the game.

TA-DAAAH! (btw, bishan park has a wikkid playground. with a massive rotating disc that i went on, fell on my face and had sand in me knickers for the whole day)

And then there was this whole dramatic story when me and mel were manning some station and no one seemed to be coming, so we left the materials and nipped to Cheers to get some choww. And then when we got back, some of the puzzle pieces were gone O_o

very dramatic. and hilarious.



And then the fish spa. which was hilarious. eleanore and alex were shrieking like banshees half-the-time. Ainsley's feet were MADE out of fish. it was grosss and i was convinced the fish were going to chew my toes off. Enough videos of me spazzing away on facebook, thankyouverymuch!





Sleptover at GM and its just a vicious cycle of waaay too much mcdonalds and bad movies. We watched Wanted and there was this humping explicit scene and so we had to switch movies. Hee. Some moron split a coke and dropped greasy fries all over the carpet. And we slept at five.



AND THEN IT BACK TO COLLEGE!!!!

I miss the people but not the work. The timetable basically still sucks(infact, it is as sucky as sucky gets.) and i end at freaaking five everyday, plus the six-hour lesson stints. I mean seriously, is that even legal?! I do not want to die from a cardiac arrest due to an overdose of sigma notation questions.

Amethyst almost got sent to detention which was hilarious cause she actually wanted to go for it. And jake asked me this;

Jake: Hey ya know that show on discovery channel?
Me: What show?
Jake: Jon & kate plus eight?
Me: Oh yeah! I love that show.
Jake: Yeaahh. But i got a question... what are the name of the parents again??

Yes i knoww. For an eight-pointer, he can get pretty dumb.

There's been a hell lot of gossip about the two class weirdos. I have the worst luck in the world, being stuck with the first one in PW group (kill me. kill me now) and stuck having history break with the other one. Srsly, do you HAVE to smile like a retarded circus operator all the time when i'm eating my food? GAH!

We played basketball and it was awesome shizz. May started calling me staceball(a spinoff from stacecake) and now everyone's calling me that. Fantastic! i stomped on amos' toe by accident and it started bleeding so i had to buy him a drink. Sorry cookie boy!

Information overload. see ya'll soon!
A paramore song a day keeps the doctor away :)

No comments: