Tuesday, August 19, 2008

so the story goes,

AH BLAH BLAH.
i'll just write down ten funny things that happened the past few days because my brain gets jumbled up and i forget. things.


1. Patti having a very bad pad obsession, because everything she says is related to it. check out pad quote below!

2. Mel recounting Mark's Bunny story. A rabbit entered the Tangs' backyard and Mel shrieked and went to get mark to ask him to get the harmless bunny out. Instead of displaying his man-liness and bringing the furry mammal away from mel, Mark gets very frightened and refuses to step out. And now everyone knows he's afraid of rabbits!!! haha!

3. Ms Kang trying to imitate the PM girls who can't seem to pronounce 'testing' properly, and mr poh entering shortly after and try to imitate ms Kang. ms K, of course, wins the verbal duel. hurr.

4. Luki's stomach rumbling really really loudly in the middle of Pastor William's sermon. tres amusant.

5. Megan falling over because of the sheer weight of Nick's Bass guitar. Hey, it is almost taller than her, but i don't want to crush a little girl's dream of being a bassist someday. ignoring the stunted growth, o course.

6. I nearly stepped on a cockroach yesterday. or was it the day before? Was supposed to be on cold war with mother, but screamed bloody murder for her to come when i saw the huge bugger merely inches from my toe.

7. Alex ignoring melanie the entire weekend because she now has jet-black hair, and he doesnt like it that way. Infact, he even started to call her 'Samantha', and saying weird stuff like 'Melanie had red hair, and you're obviously not her.'

8. My orthodontist called halfway when i was trying to pass the card-reader thing at the MRT station, and i got caught between the two plastic fin thingies.

9. Hit my head against the kitchen table edge, and didnt realise i was bleeding from the head until i spotted a rivulet of blood running down my cheek half an hour later, from the back of my cereal spoon.

10. I discovered that i can sleep with my eyes open during classes. It is hereby called 'Active stoning', and i have become very adept at it. The only risk is that your mind is unconcious of surroundings and you blank out. Besides that, it is a good technique to catch forty winks of sleep.



today EL orals were quite horrible. My examiner didnt care tuppence of what i was saying, she was more interested in the ceiling then what i was rambling on and on about. which i did. Ramble, i mean. So much that i forgot the original question.

Oh giddy cows.
Studied at pat's! with emilia, after a long long time deciding what to do.

I fell asleep again naturally, and they put clothes pegs in my hair, drew smiley-faces on my blouse, and put water in my hair. That is the worst thing anyone has done to me whilst sleeping, and still i cannot be awaken! what on earth?!!

prayer tmr. so goodnight all.

No comments: