Sunday, August 03, 2008

Good Evening miss,

I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures.

Weekends come and go waay too fast, but then monday feels like an eternity. I read somewhere that there is only 24 days to prelims. I think i lost my sense of anxiety, someone find it for me please.

I studied with stacey and Prett-ay patti twice this week and i cannot remember what i did. Also, Mel and Kel's company prove too distracting to do anything at all, we just end up laughing like coots and doing the weirdest things.

Yesterday has classes and then went to GM for drama practice for the CHRISTMAS skit. Woah, 'kiasu' has found a whole new level. But it was so vair funny. We are doing that lifehouse thing again, which was the cause of me and my gargutan mouth. So thus i ended up in the cast as 'Drunk Girl'. LOVELY.

But luki as jesus is like about ten times funnier muahahahahahaaaaaaa. When he was um, creating the world and also humans, he almost fell over his own invisible trees. Ah what a sight.

I think jie shawn got uber frustrated with us[mel kelvin and moi] when we started to the that eygptian/tribal hand gestures thingy instead of being 'graceful and expressive' like how Ben was. Poo-ey, can't hurt to have some fun right? Oh it was the absolute picture of the word hilarious. I was the worst.

JS: How difficult is it to wave your arms a bit in a flow-ey way? Stacy Mel and Kelvin, come on! Look at ben!
Mel: Like this? * starts to the 70s bunny hop.
JS: NO no! graceful! graceful!
Kelvin: oh oh, look at me! *does the scissors-arms movement thingy
JS: OMG. stacy, do you have any joints at all? why so stiff??!

tres amusant.


Went to borders to. IT WILL REMAIN A SECRET.
Had a study session. While the rest went for FOP, how great is that.
It was quite productive at the airport, felt quite sleepy. I think i make quite a brilliant SS teacher, Shanna should hire me for good XD





Church in the morning.
Aunty Yu ming is at singfest now rocking out to the sounds of Panic at the Disco and Jamie Scott and the town. I am at home watching a chick flick while a forty-something year old woman from church headbangs with the coolest bands[and maybe Masura? EEEKS. better becareful with what i say, school's eyes are everywhere.] in her high heels and costume jewelry.

How sad and pathetic is that?


Very very, is the answer.

No comments: