Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm every cliche, but i simply do it best.

IT IS FIVE FIFTEEN IN THE MORN!

Just sent patricia off to Laos with a letter and some COOKIES cause everyone loves homemade cookies, do they not? I am not denying Patricia took the box from me with a tinge of apprehension as if i POISONED it, but hope you liked it! I will miss you lots.

So the result of waking up at 4am in the morning: IMPOSSIBLE to go back to sleep.

I am not feeling exhausted now, but it will show up in class today when i'm sleeping in front of ms voon/or our very laxed chinese teacher. OMG i have no one to sit with in chinese today! PATRICIA COME BACK!!!



I saw some crazy ang moh running when i went down around four thirty, all sweaty and stuff. He yelled 'Good mornin'!' mid-jog, but i was still to dazed from the sleeping fumes to say anything sane back to him. Infact, i might have yelled back 'Gidday lad!' back in a weird accent. How embarrasing.

Okay will go back to snooze for an hour or so because Something Corporate's 'As you sleep' is playing on my ipod and you don't disobey such an obvious sign.

Night all.

No comments: