Friday, April 27, 2012

Violet


Today is just one of those days where everything seems a bit off. The tea is cold, the favourite movies are less entertaining & the comfort novels that I run to every time don't seem quite right. I am tired when I have done nothing all day. I feel like crying one second, and then I find myself laughing at absolutely nothing in another. I play guitar and listen to music and try to write, but the notebook paper remains blank, like the insides of my mind.

I know I sound a little bit depressed, but honest to God, I'm not. Maybe it's just too much Plath or Foer I've been reading lately, or work coming up next week (still not entirely sure how I feel about that), and having so many things on my mind. It's just one of those days, and tomorrow is a new one, so there.

No comments: