Sunday, April 15, 2012

I choose light


 

The words we say today, we'll say
And we'll see them again, we'll see them again

So I choose my words so carefully
Like the sun, make it glow, or they glare at me
Well, I choose light
Light that won't
Keep me up at night

_________________________________________________


I am in love! I want so bad to be at Coachella now. There's a certain quality in their music that speaks of honesty and light and summer; it shines so evidently, even in the depths of a dark Brooklyn apartment. 

It frustrates me sometimes that I live here. I know I should be grateful to; there are so many reasons to be thankful for Singapore. But just by being here, I will never experience the secret pleasure of being at a clandestine underground gig, or feel the surge of thousands of people at a music festival become one, in the space of a song. 




The complete set-list 
hosted by La Blogotheque / The Switch

No comments: