Thursday, December 31, 2009

But what a waste it would have been

If you'll be my star,
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me
and come out at night

When I turn jet-black,
you show off your light,
I live to let you shine.
I live to let you shine.

And you can skyrocket away from me,
and never come back if you
find another galaxy far from here,
with more room to fly,
Just leave me some stardust to remember you by

_________________________________________________



Back from our backpacking shopping trip from KL. No naggy parents, about half a grand in my pocket, and late-nights in hotel rooms. That's enough said :)

Had a lovely time taking all those lovely polaroids, which I will share with lovely people as soon as I find out how to use the scanner.




Lately I've been trying to soak up all the good music there is, probably due the beckoning 'hells-bells' of college life that will toll in a few days. The Scene Aesthetic and Manchester Orchestra are really such excellent listens! Such a great way to usher in the new year.

So.

2010, here we come.

two more years till the end of the world

No comments: