Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dear Time Traveller,

Sad, sad so we are together,
now if you'll please be satisfied with me

8:30 on the tick-tock counter,
black suit in the morning rush hour,
So what,
So what he says to her,
you never believed in us,
Lovers will be the same always.

(but for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see)

__________________________________________

Photos are always the best way to conclude a massive hurdle! Christmas '09.



These are the probably, the best pictures of the year.


my aussome parents where I get my aussome genes from.

And you can see the aussome bloodline here (oh snap. One more 'aussome' in this post and I have officially evolved into a female-asian-barnabus-stinson.)


Being in a new and aussome fantabulous school this year has only resulted into a lengthening of the already-lengthy Christmas Card List.

Thus, if anyone finds their cards filled with illegible scrawl, the rough message is simply MERRY CHRISTMAS I love you and don't forget to leave the milk and cookies out this year if you want your presents :)




It has become, a ritual.

And in return, thanks to Max, Kai, Clare & Nick (even though yours disappeared somewhere) for the wicked cards.

I know there's this whole 'giving is better than receiving', but seriously, who are we kidding. EVERYBODY loves to get something, no matter how unnecessary it may be. So thank you everyone for the clothes, books, accesories, bags & money (this one is mostly for the parental units Doesn't it scream of the good ol' days? Mark-o gets a massive 'A' for effort in decorating Mr. Gingerbread man :)

I swore I would never eat it but it looked so scrumbolicious, I settled for taking lots of photos of it, and then polishing it off.



Thus ends the Christmas season, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end.

Tomorrow I'm off for the TRUE seasonal holiday! KL with friends a.k.a the best lot of people there is. The six-hour drive will be a good time to catch up some good music (hello, Noah & The Whale. and listening to some of the Crooked Vultures never hurt nobody) and watch Glee! again.

Because no one ever gets sick of listening to Lea Michele belt out 'Don't Rain on My Parade' in true-blue showchoir fashion.


Goodnight everyone, and have a good one.

No comments: