Saturday, December 26, 2009

wait a minute. OH HELL YES.

How could I forget? 2010 is going to be the best year yet.



I confess, when I started to get all these fb invites and paramore@SG updates, I was doubtful. And then came the most reliable sources, Rin & Justin. Cue, uncontrollable laughter and hyperventilation.

There are no words to describe how long I've been waiting for this. I recall once saying this to Jannabanana, 'After God, I love Paramore the most.' Of course, now that seems just plain blasphemous, but do remember that I was a young and immature two years ago

But no kidding. I AM STOKED ABOVE ALL THE STOKED PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF STOKE-ALITY. Brand New Eyes has got to be one of the best albums of the 2009 (Yes, I have a list) Finally, Emi and I get to go to the concert of our dreams :D

Plus, we get to see Blonde Hayley. Cause everybody loves Blonde Hayley, no?





Not forgetting, two very expensive tickets for next year as well.



Imogen Heap and Cat Power completes 2010's rollicking good music fests. So it doesn't really matter we missed out of Yeah Yeah Yeah tickets, or the fact that Green Day's sold out (both literally and figuratively)

For now, I'm walking on sunshine.

Once and fer' all, night guys!

No comments: