Saturday, November 14, 2009

slap my wrists with the taste of sweet consequence

So she added a spring to his walk,
because the Sun seemed to shine
just a little bit brighter,
today.

Stringing up bottle caps and dreams
on a string,
everything's topsy turvy when she's around.
Oh there she goes,
riding on the world's shoulders,
and dancing on the edge

__________________________________________


We were playing scattegories before lifenet and when the category was 'animals that began with a letter S', daniel protested 'SNAILS ARE NOT ANIMALS'.

Mein Gott.

Also, we met a hella weird psychotic twat yesterday at the JazzBluesFunk session at RP. Besides from the fact that she kept asking questions and THEN ignoring us, she also practically forced all three of us to give her our numbers/emails and attempted to push me into doing a 'fly me to the moon duet'.

Of course, being with two extremely oblivious and insensitive lads, they completely failed to understand my desperate and urgent eyebrow twitches to leave immediately. Le sigh. Thank goodness people like Jen, Lucy, Ains and my own mother understood how weirded-out I was by the whole situation. Its a girl thing, I suppose.

On the bright side, Nick got called up to play a bass part and Jen almost passed out with happiness. Golly!

Caught 2012 and it was 'phwoar'. Besides suatty repeatedly chanting 'omg I dont want to die', it was pretty exciting. Listening to Rach's new Fire Fight record, and I've got to say, for a local rock band, they are pretty 'bomdiggity' (as alex would put it).

Muse, Killers, YYYs. Good year for singapore in the music scene.



I probably shouldnt be up at 345am if there's church later at 8. Night all!

No comments: