Sunday, November 01, 2009

50 ways to leave your lover

You make my dreams come true
do do, do do!


12: 23am: Feeling amazing (electric veins) and wide-eyed. This is more worrying than it should be, considering there are chinese A-levels in less than eight hours. Horse's patoot.

All that energy is probably from watching Joseph Gordon-Levitt get down to the 'You make my dreams come true' track by Hall&Oates six hundred times, who are by the way hella amazing. Also from having Brand New Eyes on repeat for the past week.



Jeremy is adorable here.
So is Hayles. Geeek.

It suddenly dawned on me how much CJ would suck without Brother Paul. Seriously, is our school not stuffy and boring already? As if we need some bat-hag dictator to come in and make our senior year even worse. Not looking forward to it at all.

Getting my work pay in a couple of days and there are no words to express how relieved I would feel. Time to pay back all my jazz concerts/workshop ticket debts to Luki (who has become Nick's and my personal loanshark), save up for the DSLR and buy a stack of good records. I'm thinking some Ella FitzGerald, or the newest Thelonious Monk record.

Meanwhile, its revisiting old favourites like Regina Spektor, the Smiths & Simon&Garfunkel <3 style="font-style: italic;">Ahhh.

No comments: