Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm on my way to believing.

Dear Life,

I hope I'm not asking for much, but the following is the list of things I want to do. I hope somewhere out there you're listening, because it seems like lately I've been losing control of you.

What I would like to do is to wake up tomorrow morning and feel great. Sit at home under a fluffy duvet and watch Breakfast at Tiffany's and My Fair Lady for the billionth time. To sit in a coffeehouse all day sipping overpriced ice-blends and read a good Margaret Atwood poetry collection. To take more walks to nowhere whilst listening to a bizarre mix of The Clash and Sex Pistols, with some Regina Spektor thrown in. To actually laugh out loud and love something worthwhile. Carry a guitar around and sing for strangers, because sometimes that's what life is all about.

That's what you're all about.

To have someone to share all of this with.

So dear Life, I usually abhor talking in cliches, but don't forget to remember me.

No comments: