Thursday, May 08, 2008

We are the statue imitators and co.

_______________________________________________

WHAT A RELIEF.
a maths was an absolute killer, i swear. Although i told myself after chem on tues that wednesday was gonna be my last stressed out day and i was going to spend the rest of the week catching up on lost sleep and aimless activities. Instead, after taking add math paper 1, i was stunned into oblivion. So ended up studying at expo's coffee bean with joy and emi XD

me: wow you know what-
Joy:what?
Me: i just realized my name and the word 'star' has the same three letters! in the beginning. How cool is that?!
Joy: eh..
Me: Who else can claim the honour?! muahahah.
Emi: I dont know. STALIN?!

Touche.
okay never thought about that.





I think sometimes joy can be overly happy about a math.





Joy was playing with my snapple and making ripples on the surface.
Joy: hey look! its transvitudinal waves!
*me and emi stunned.
Me: *slowly, You mean, Transverse waves?
Joy: oh shit.

Ah well physics. screw it.
took the same bus as emilia and dropped off at simei to get blank CDs. internal memory card on camera cant take anymore. Saw emilia's cousin and she was so blur she didnt see me until we crossed paths. Almost got bulldozered by a number nine on the way home.

A math paper 2 was slightly better [CLARE CAME!]. Biology was pretty much fine, everyone finished in the first half hour and was sprawled on the table, sleeping it off. doodled on the question paper alot[creativity juices has been on an all-time low since brain capacity has been occupied with other meaningless facts about critical angles and double angle formulae], but ms zarina kept hovering over me like a spirit.

Went home and ate out with mom and sheri... good food once!

Slept half the day and ate a lot of kimchi. Seasoned spicy vegetables are good for you kids!
Plans for tomorrow??

No comments: