Thursday, May 15, 2008

To start it all off, here's the letter to lizzie.

Dear Lizzie,

Skipping all the needed formalities, i am pleased to receive your ahem, posted and unmarked letter all the way from http://lizzaxxxxxx.livejournal.com/. So thank you very much for that.

Rest assured i hate it too. But if you were in my shoes, you'll know that you've done a hell lot[whoo! see i use hell too.] and its pretty pissifying, all the lame reactions.

I feel like I'm in an episode of... [you gotta help me out here because reality/soap/sitcoms are not my thing] gossip girls? every week with all the ridiculous drama and stuff. Acting normal SOOO does not help.

but whatever, what comes really comes you know.

Love, stace.

PS, age has nothing to do with maturity. and besides, i'm merely three weeks away from being your age. it is absolutely, the worst estimate here.

__________________________________________

Mother tongue drills are pretty horrific. And now that jiang lao shi is going back to china due to the earthquake, a shocking news by the way, we have a new chinese teacher. to put it bluntly, she's very pregnant. but nice too. But that does not make it easier to endure two and a half hours of mother tongue drill everyday.

Oh results were alright yesterday. I thought i could have done better at math though. Suanners EVERYWHERE, they could suffocate you. meanwhile, i'm just having fun in my little nook in the hall, laughing my ass off with da funny people. Pei yi is in love with me, but i am unable to return her ardent adoration. CHEERS!

i am sick to death of kimchi. The mere smell of it makes me feel like hurling.

The whole of yesterday afternoon was dedicated to playing guitar and watching good ol' paramore live vids, plus FRIENDS.

How can patricia say rachel/jennifer aniston looks like a man? If anyone should look like a man, it should be monica because her shoulders and broad enough to land an airplane.

Alright school beckons. Goodbye all.

No comments: