Monday, March 24, 2008

Tonight I watch the lights
go out in your house
Wondering how I could get so deep
And you could still get to sleep
In vain I blame my trembling on the cold air
And I can't hide that I relied on you
Like yellow does on blue

Atlanta started raining on me
And teenage love was underground
Tonight I break the surface
Atlanta started raining on me
On me.

-Something Corporate 'She Paints me Blue'
____________________________________________________

Monday blues are abundant here.
Then we go back to school a.k.a major suckfest, except you're not supposed to say that because school helps you to get a degree and become successful, career-driven women of the next generation. That, and somebody comes along and sues your sorry butt for letting the words escape from the tip of your tongue.

But it was pretty alright.
Thank god for witty english classes and Ripple ice-cream. Went to J's house. Really so sorry for not helping you with guitar classes! Really swarmed up at the moment. Haha... took back my ash-grey which has been there for a few weeks. He wasnt at home, but it has come to the point where i can walk inside the house and not feel intimidated by his mom. Little actions like opening the fridge and taking a slice of cake says a million things.

Milled around the house trying to do physics while messaging gen. I told her i ate a tomato as well.

i also managed to organize my shelves!


See there's the necklace/bracelet drumsticks holders[INNOVATIVE HUH.], the travis barker set which I HAVE NEVER USED AHHEM. and all the mangaka stuffed behind the CD stack. two alarm clocks hanging precaciously over the edge of the shelf and the plastic mouse with a US dollar. And perhaps the average dust mote or two just hanging around.

Fine, maybe i didnt exactly tidy things up.

Gotta get some new music. the cardigans and maroon five's Live tracks!!! Someone find me the end of the rainbow please!!

And better luck at least, with the rest of the week.
Physics and chemistry to cram for!
You don't know how tough it is sitting next to a partial genius disguised as an absolute imbecile. The pressure is enough to kill!

A conference with the KF bunch:

J: Maybe i'm athletically-challenged, but i do have my moments.

Me: Can we change the subject. Something non-justiny.

Clauds: Be my guest. In fact i was just about to tell you about one of my latest ventures in student council... etc, etc.

Patrick: [five minutes later.] Uh huh. Yes. Yeah.

Clauds: ...and then he actually said to me that... etc etc.

J: [ten more minutes]Ya huh. I see. interesting.

Clauds: ...and then an octopus emerged from the suckling pig and strangled the suits of armour at the ball, ruining the party.

Me: Oh. yes.

Clauds: YOU GUYS ARENT EVEN LISTENING!!!

ah well.

No comments: