Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh star fall down on me
Let me make a wish upon you
Hold on, let me think
Think of what I'm wishing for

Wait, don't go away
Just not yet
Cause I thought,I had it.
But I forget.

And I won't let you fall away,
From me
You will never fade
And I won't let you fall away
From me
You will never fade away from me

And now I let my dreams consume me,
And tell me what to think
But hold on,Hold on
What am I dreaming?

Oh star fall down on me.
______________________________________________

OMG this is so hilarious. Apparently kor swee cheng super-imposed all of our NLCC actors' faces on the real Last supper picture. Well done, i must say XD

Today was oh-so-dreary.
Motivational talk by ms martens was pretty interesting. i agree to the whole studying at 1am to 5am thing! Starting a small study group with xq and joy a.k.a the INSOMIACS. And then she said something of three dogs attacking her and blood spurting out, and mr poh had the sudden inspiration to heave himself up on the teacher's table, and show us his dog-bitten THIGH on the visualiser?! Gladys was like 'OMG! take your thigh down! take your thigh down!' and SAL's very PREDICTABLE reaction of 'Sore eyes! Nuuuu!'.

Nothing like an exciting episode to brighten up your day.

So tired GAH. the whole day. going through the motiooons.
And then our cap ball match after school. Absolutely hilarious. Mathea is a complete diplomat. We, by default, got into the top FOUR. luck is on our side this time, oh yeah. Went back home and slept for two straight hours so as to escape from the annoying noise from my sister and her friends from next door.

Physics test tmr. Errh.

bought a paramore tee shirt from hottopic!! What a hefty sum when you're low on the moolah here.

Sweet si?

No comments: