Sunday, March 30, 2008



She's the smoke
She's dancin' fancy pirouettes
Swan diving off of the deep end
Of my tragic cigarette
She's steam
Laughing on the windowpanes
The never-ending swaying haze
Oh, that ever smiling maze
Oh, that ever smiling maze
Ballet

Everything's gone missing
I've lost more songs to floods
I can't prove this makes any sense
but I sure hope that it does
Perhaps
I was born with curiosity

And oh, how the piano knows
The piano knows something I don't know
It counts the stars,
While i search high and low
For these musical notes.

I was born with curiousity.
_____________________________________________


This weekend has been amusing, due to the numerous numbers to 'spoonerisms' made by a funny few. And candid facts[almost shocking] about certain people.

1. "Oh my god. Did you know that there really isnt such a thing as 'nine in the AFTERNOON'? I just found out myself" -J, 8:31pm Friday

2. "I made a contribution to my online journalism course. I changed my font colour to orange." - Claudia, online at 11:12pm, friday

3. "We're playing boypart now." Whoops. Sharon actually meant BAYPORT.

4. Sharon also watches NARUTO. or Naturo, depending on how her tongue might slip.

5. '"Let me give you professional advice from a learned individual here Stacy. Drop out of school, get a job in a bar. You're not the studying type." -Uncle Richard.

6. "Er, we have to ask Mister Bey first." -Natasha's little mistake on the gender of our CCA teacher. Guaranteed to give you stitches.

7. "I love my art, i love my band and i just deal with the rest of the shite that comes along in life." -Patrick.

8. "Chhchhchhchhchhhchhhccchh." -Jennifer imitating a particluarly annoying LEECH.

9. "After all this, i'm going home to sh*t all these[foods] out." -Sarah's loud speech on her plan of bodily functions, in front of half the extended family at sheri's birthday celebration.

10. "I'd become a cop just for the donuts." -Anne, revealing a reassuring career option to a placid few.


Early saturdaymornings never agreed with me, and i've got the eyebags to show it.

Went out with NAS and sharon afterwards to look for the band tie. Which took like, twentyminutes. Sheesh all the way for that. haha.


NAS killed a leopard for that pair o' pumps.


Weird PRAWN necklace.



Ended eating overpriced potato salad and hot chocolate and gloria jean's.


Was on the team again for sunday GARRH. quite horrendous beginning. haha Mel was laughing off the stage the whoole way, which triggered more laughter from Nick and Jen.

Birthday lunch for sheri at some prima roatating hotel.
And this reminded me of social studies lessons. Containation or something.



So it was an absolute mistake to order one of EVERYTHING on the menu.
Its concert week!
And i won't be able to concentrate on lessons at all till thursday night. XD
hopefully, everything goes well with our shoes business, before some people literally bite our heads off over a pair of pumps.

No comments: