Sunday, June 10, 2012

Quotes from the Lesser-Known: Part 10


'Why do you like to travel?' 
'I have always been fascinated by the size of the world, the diversity of human race, their cultures, the terrains they live in and many, many other things. I won't say it's important for everyone to see the world. Everyone has different interests, but new sights definitely give more perspective.  
'What was your favourite place in the world that you have been to?' 
'I don't really have a favourite place. Everyone is different & I like these differences. My favourite place will be the next one that I am going to.'


Swee Cheng, 35
Marine biologist, photographer, avid traveller. 



The above picture is taken by Swee Cheng himself during a recent trip to NYC. You can see more of his beautiful photographs of places across the globe here.

No comments: