Monday, May 14, 2012

Quotes from the Lesser-Known: Part 7


'What does the word 'love' mean to you?' 
'Love is... I don't really know. I'm only 19. All I know is that love happens to us everyday of our lives.' 
'So you're saying it's possible to fall in love with just... anyone?' 
'Not anyone. Anything. Sometimes, I fall in love with a book. I fall in love with the scent of lavender. Or the colour orange. Sometimes I walk the streets, and for a while I believe that I'm falling in love with the stranger walking three feet in front of me.' 
'Isn't that strange, that we 'fall' in love?' 
'Yes, it is strange, this notion of falling. Then again, we are always falling. But unlike most things, when we fall in love, we don't fall into endless oblivion but into the comfort of a mug of tea, an illustrated novel, or a warm pair of arms.'

Conversations 
(with my mind)

No comments: