Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sixties & Seventies


This is what has been playing in my head the entire day. Ughhhh... Don't get me wrong, I love Pete Townshend & Jim Morrison, but it's not exactly a great mix for a throbbing headache. In fact, this is basically what the next month is going to be like. The assignments are piling and there's a particularly vicious 2000 word essay on bilingualism & cognitive function + bibliography (I know!) that I've been avoiding for too long. Not to mention exams in a couple of weeks. Gotta get my game face on!

If there's one thing that triumphs assignments & stress in terms of numbers, it's distractions. More specifically, online telly. Two Broke Girls (Kat Dennings & that bimbo whose name I don't recall) & New Girl (Zooey Deschanel's new show) are hilarious sitcoms that go on the list. And... Tumblr. It's pretty awesome. I've always been behind when it comes to trends, online sites included! Anyway, you can follow me here and look at an endless slew of The Beatles gifs & random quips on why I don't like The Vampire Diaries. You have been forewarned.

No comments: