Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miss you madness

Well if you're asking,
yes I do think back,
back to the days
when it was you and I
and to the special place
we reach for inside.

So you ask,
hey honey, don't you miss it?
A flicker,
here and there,
my love.

Candy-coloured skies
dancing on the green
I remember a time
where people used to dream in reverse

So well,
if you're asking,
yes I do miss you.

____________________________________________

I have only one thing to say.

The Office, is just about the best show EVER.

Well, after SKINS and Little Britain and Glee.




Haven't been jamming, doodling and having a life lately with exams. I am just so relieved that ELL and CSE are over (I swear I almost suffered a brain stroke from the 6 hours of worth of papers in sweltering hear) and there's only GP left before holidays. Hell yeah!

And there's cycling tomorrow with the class! A way to get fit and also more a photography trip. Hello polaroids, kodak vintages, blackbird fly and the good ol' diana.

By the way, I'm all for Team Bowersox. Sorry Lee, it was a great run.


That's definitely more than one thing. Goodnight everyone :)

No comments: