Sunday, May 09, 2010

I am so rock and roll right now.

It was fair to say,
The ground beneath us was sinking deeper
heavy souls in fog, well.

There was nothing
holding us together,
not now and not ever.
__________________________________________

What I need right now, is a really long holiday. Still, life hasn't been altogether dull :)

Skiving school to watch tennis competitions!

Jill and Mom (posing)
Blaze concert! was pretty cool, tad short tho!

Lit evening prep has been pretty crazy these past couple of weeks. By some immaculate stroke of luck, our written-the-night-before script and last minute scramble of acting 'genius' got us through for the literary event of the year. Whoopdedoo. Apples, void decks and violent screams!


Of course, there's always the never ending mountains of... shaved ice! Which I have been eating way too much off.




The last two were grossss. Mango and strawberry for life!


And there was Clare's failed 'cheer-up partay' at Marche, which was just another excuse for us to pig out on perfectly good food. Rosti and pork knuckles make friday nights a whole lot better.


Exams are in three weeks and I have barely started on filing! The excitement of hillsongs is getting to me. 'Fun' patrol antics are hilarious.

On a more serious note, better can my australian visa done online before I forget. Can you smell the air of a more independent-me here? HA. that's to say if I don't screw up first.

Sunday evenings are always depressing because it means a couple more hours to school. Did I say that I almost got into detention? Triple badassness. I AM THE NEXT COURTNEY COX HAHAHAHAHHA. For some reason, which I choose to believe as divine intervention, the PE department got confused and all messed up and I escaped, with nothing but Zac&Kieran's insults hurled at me.

Paid a visit to Aunt Lisa's home library. It was fantastic as per usual. Finally got a copy of 'love in the time of cholera'!! A classic! while Looking for Alaska was a great book, it's time to move on from there.

Will set up a blog especially for scanlations of the Doodle Diary Project soon :))) At least it's something that keeps spirit up during school days!

No comments: