Saturday, March 13, 2010

You know what's left? Love.

Think cranberry juice
and dresses of autumn leaves,
Taking snapshots for fun,
Ribbons in summer hair
With grief I am done.

Forget about the
dressing for impressing,
And eyes on you today.
I'll like to sing when
everyone or no one
is watching.

Why the chin so low, lovely?
Don't dream of love,
Fight for it.

Because all we want is for people to say,
Hello stranger,
I think I might love you.

______________________________________

A week of mugging sessions has reduced my brains to mush (CTs was rubbish. What's new?) I'd like to say I've been doing fantabulously productive things the past two days but the truth is... well I haven't. More like, sleeping a lot and watching my favourite flicks all over again. plus catching up on SKINS.

Episode 7 was pure bullpoopy. The killing of Freddie Mclair by insane shrink Dr. Foster was TOSH. This season has been so intense. Heartbreaking, deep, sometimes with waaay too much of the hanky-panky... but man. It's been a good ride :)

R.I.P Freds.


On a lighter note, finally got my diana mini rolls developed in malaysia when I skived school on tuesday! Some were good, some were terrible. Of course, the 72-exposure roll that Sarah Anne ruined MERELY by touching it with her radioactive hands came out more-than-half black. Sighhh.










And of course, last Sunday was one of the most Legendary nights of my life.

PARAMORE@SG 2010

what can I say? ten hours of queueing, all the moshing, fainting, pulled-out-strands-of-hair, and it was worth it. To be able to catch one of the best bands (and a personal fave) in the world is like a surreal dream.

I must defend myself with the fact that after all the drama after the first two songs, Jared and I fought our way back in front valiantly and thus I have captured some marvy shots to share with ya'll. Scuse the blur-ness.










So here's saying hello to the march holidays! Days are packed packed packed.

So many things to do, so little time. See you guys around soon :)

No comments: