Sunday, January 31, 2010

but then I just smile

How do we name the days?
What people do with the minutes,
I do with memories.

Train station in the early evening,
we are drowning in sweet nostalgia here, honey,
Frankly,
I'm getting tired of living
in yesterday.

So I hit the ground now,
I've been living up there for too long
and the night's getting gray.
_____________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating this space more than I should. Suat told me I should be more like Kai, who painstakingly finds something to blog-worthy everyday. Me, I forget things as soon as they come along.

Live in the moment, I always say.

So, photos. (in chronological order!)

spot the boo-boo D:
Some band pictures!

three cheers for being absolutely spontaneous.


Who said a band with three guitarists can't rock out?



awww kieran. We will miss him when he goes for rehabilitation the operation

overexposed shot: originally supposed to be some roadside ice-cream shop. It was actually super frustrating/worrying that the film didn't come out the first time I took it, but I guess it turned out for the best.
shaved ice selling like hotcakes. Oh, the irony.


one of the best bands. ever.
late-night tea times.



Another highlight of the week was creating the most legendary group to ever enter facebook. This occurred somehow when we were talking about skins season 4 (PHOTO POST SOON) and it evolved into this>

stacecake! says:
naomily rules

nick says:
stacy, are you lesbian?
HAHAHAHA

stacecake! says:
YES I AM
i heart twats
LOL
im not, ewww.

nick says:
LOL!
HAAHAHA
i really laughed

stacecake! says:
HAHAH
i love how you have to say 'i really laughed' when we do, since LOL means nothing now

nick says:
YEAH
OMG
FACEBOOK GROUP CREATION TIME
"lol has become meaningless. i now put "i really laughed" after it"
HAHA

stacecake! says:
I AM SO DOING IT NOW



116 members and counting. Watch out for us.

And stop using our page to advertise your lame fish group, alex(is)!

Yesterday went out for a number of music practices and a rather unexpected picnic. No comment. 'Cept, Leon's 'suspenders and AH-HEM' joke is probably etched into my memory forever! Hilarious stuff.

Midnight. Urgh, so not looking forward to school tomorrow for a variety of reasons. Unfinished homework and unfinished business. Wow this is annoying.


So goodnight guys, and here's to the next beckoning weekend!

No comments: