Friday, October 09, 2009

Pick the boy with the voice!

I'm usually not a fan of pretty boys (NAH who am I kidding.). Chace here, just looks smoking.


hubba hubba.




Not going to school for 3 days in a row is liberating, but it makes me feel rather out-of-sync with classmates. Stupid, messed-up, subject combination.

Still, STOMP! was sensational. Pictures up soon. Meanwhile, a conversation that brightened up the week.

Alexander. says:
SUP SUP

stacecake! says:
sup pb* (playboy, go figure.)

Alexander. says:
no more pb
just b

stacecake! says:
awwww

Alexander. says:
haha

stacecake! says:
your time will come again
but i will forever reign as nipple queen.

Alexander. says:
screw it man
LOL!!
i'll be your gester

stacecake! says:
HAHA well shit happens.


Its jester, bozo. :D

That's what you get when you let your heart win. I have no words to describe how drastically fantastic Brand New Eyes is, well go away paramore-haters. Right now its back to hitting the books and praying for the slight-chance of not being retained.

Later.


(Oh and I know it was lame that I had orange juice, but at least I didn't hit my head on the table, half-conscious. HAHA what a loser.)

No comments: