Saturday, October 03, 2009

I'll try to kiss you, if you let me

In an effort to get people to look into people's eyes more, the government has decided to allot each person exactly one hundred and sixty-seven words per day. When the phone rings, I put it to my ear without saying hello. In the restaurant, I point to chicken noodle soup. I am adjusting well to the new way. Late at night, I call my long distance lover and proudly say 'I used only fifty-nine words today, I saved the rest for you' When she doesn't respond, I know she's used up all her words, so I slowly whisper 'I love you' thirty-two and a third times. After that, we just sit on the line and hear each other breathe.



If only things could be that simple.

MATH CRAM SESSION today with ains and luki D: Happy studying, all.

No comments: