Thursday, July 09, 2009

Yes Virginia, No virginia.

This is a song for you
but i need you to close your eyes.
Sometimes you make everything
make sense when it doesn't need to be.

So as i said,
This is a song
from the last of the small-town musicians.
I give you my heart in my hands,
take it.
but you leave none.

Pieces of me,
You and I,
will always be unfinished business.

____________________________________________


Well hello.

Today during class, i drafted out my letter to Santa Claus. Which resulted in a lot of laughing from me and mozzie. We got our first term 3 indirect-scolding from Ms Chua! Ah how i miss it.

Anyway don't ask me why I'm drafting out the letter to Santa in July. The Christmas spirit is alive! Mozzie says she's never really celebrated Christmas before and I was beyond shocked. Thus, it is our job to introduce her to the traditions of Santa-letter-writing and presents and too much honey-baked ham.

So here's the letter.



Dearest Santa,

Greetings from Singapore! This year, I'm writing with two other great friends of mine, Yiwen and Amethyst (but you can just call us the three musketeers). Its a bit mad to be drafting a letter in July, but I think Yiwen needs alot of practise. Thus, the necessity to start teaching the art of Christmas letter-writing starts now!

Of course, we have been marvellously good girls this year(Well, so far. Six months is an awfully long time), which i understand is some minimal criteria we must meet in order to um, ask gracefully for gifts. I sincerely hope that instead of merely sending a computer-generated letter back from the North Pole, we actually get what we ask for.

We ask for good promotional grades (okay so maybe we're a bit old for this. But whatever.) so we can all spend another year cramming our face off next year together and graduate into successful lives, whatever that means. Of course, in the name of good morals, we wish for world peace, an end to all civil unrest in Israel and here's to no more world hunger.

Oh. It wouldn't hurt to throw in a billion dollars. Of course being the experienced and frequent letter writer that i am, i get the 50% cut, yes?

Anyway, have a pleasant July-December!

Love,
Athos, Porthos and Aramis



SNAZZY, yes?

So Tiara might have H1N1 and i hugged her yesterday and we also agreed to get married/merit but that is another matter altogether. YAY! Matthias, a J2 counsellor also got it, so CJC is officially infected.

All i can say is: ABOUT TIME.

Chinese orals was pleeeeh. Although i HAVE to thank my cube sister for being such an awesome chinese tutor. You have trained me to reasonable standard my friend.

Now, off to listen to some Jamie T and Coldplay's Prospekt's March (thanks to Mr. Nick Glascow for supplying the EP). I have to call Claudia.

No comments: