Thursday, July 16, 2009

The restless heart syndrome.

The world's gone mexican!

Well these days, there's no other way to put it.

I feel like michael jackson before he passed.

four dosages a day, plus the occasional panadol. and about a zillion lozenges.

Anyway, while people have been toiling in school and what not (half of my class is infected. TOLD YOU, MOE.), home has been dead boring. Really. I have been reduced to nothing but a very skilled couch potato. Even You Me At Six's record, courtesy of patrick's credit card and fueled by ramen, couldn't stop the misery from setting in.

Besides, I've heard the mid-years are back to haunt us in the form of dreaded results. Been receiving messages all day about mine and I'm quite stricken. I did pass chinese tho. Lao shi called to tell me herself, as if absolutely shocked by the outcome! Wow wee, thanks, Lao shi :D C2 again reminded me that it was under her tutelage that I passed... tsk, Modesty!

Oh one more thing.

Standard CD
Every Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set includes:

- The standard CD plus two acoustic b-sides
- 40 page handwritten journal of album lyrics from Hayley Williams
- 5 exclusive band photocards
- Deluxe (yellow) vinyl 7" with two acoustic b-sides
- A DVD featuring an exclusive making-of documentary, all new interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, plus high definition versions of your favorite paramore.net episodes
- 16 page full color album booklet
- An exclusive double-sided Paramore poster
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- All comes packaged in a special edition brand new eyes 7" box

Available for pre-order in the US and other selected countries only.



Not in Singapore, of course.

WHY?!?!?!

Time to do wall-painting. Later, everyone.

No comments: