Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why Georgia, why?

I can't place it,
this face I'm seeing in my dreams,
It stands out in the crowd,
No, he is the crowd
A throng of sweat and passion
in its own right.

I know we haven't met yet,
Still it seems we've got it right,
Something's going strong,
No, something's going wrong
Cause he walks past
And still I can't place the face
I see in these dreams.

Walk away,
invisible footprints on the sidewalk,
This I will remember

_____________________________________

Well said, Joel. I believe he was talking about the holidays, just as the end of the hols for us rapidly approaches. And that ushers in the start of the REAL mid-terms.

Oh holy guacamole.

Someone please contract really really bad swine flu so we have an extra week of holidays please THANKS

When one reaches a stage of being so unprepared, it gets kinda funny. Although i really shouldn't get too comfortable being the queen of slackerdom. Thus the inaugural study session tomorrow at a certain starbucks with the CJC eastsiders (whooo hello sisters.) wherein they will attempt to help me with math! Good luck to them.


Boyyy i really want to spend a whole week at somewhere like Claud's or Lizzeh's. It is really like entering a whole other dimension of craziness, and the absence of studying helps a ton.

Sigheth. Back to the books, everyone.

No comments: