Thursday, June 04, 2009

See him as a carbon atom

So we are past witching hour (That's 3am mind you, folks-who-don't-know) and i'm still wide awake. Must be the cookies and coke, which is always a brilliant combination by the way, when watching the movie. Angels and Demons, tres fantastic.

I love Ewan Mcgregor. Yes I do.

Currently having a conversation about nothing and talking bullpoopy online with various crazy people. Like Elbow Toe. Pure genius.

Speaking of crazy people(ha!), Amanda texted something to me in French and I don't have a teeny clue what its bout. Someone decipher this for me: 'Merci beaucoup! Bon chance avec toi livres?'

Mind you, what i said before that was: 'Have a wicked time in Paris and remember to watch Skins!'

Le sigh. How i wish i could speak the language of (as Cal calls it) the baguette-people.



Here's to late-night ramblings! and our best friends.

No comments: